GREASE SAMPLES NOW ANALYSED IN IRELAND
Grease analysis is a vital part of a predictive maintenance strategy. Approximately 80% of bearings are lubricated with grease. Grease analysis allows verification of the suitability of certain greases in specific applications and can detect possible unacceptable deviations from batch to batch.
Grease analysis allows for the adjustment of re-lubrication intervals.
It indicates abnormal wear patterns, water or dirt contamination and incorrect grease addition.
Industries using grease analysis
- Wind Power – wind turbines
- Transport – Road, Rail, Sea
- Paper & cement
- Supply of sampling bottles and spatula for sample collection
- Advice on new patterns within the bearing
- Fast turnaround of samples
- Cost effective services
- Trending of results over period of time using our on-line
- Wear Metals – Iron, Chrome, Tin, Aluminum, Nickel, Copper, Lead, Contaminants, Silicon, Potassium, Sodium
- Consistency test
- Oil bleeding characteristics
- Contamination evaluation (Basic) Ferrography (advanced)
- Water Content
- Antioxidant level in Grease
Grease Analysis with TelLab
The engineering department in TelLabs is the only laboratory in Ireland to test all oil and grease samples in-house. We have a team of highly experienced engineers, using state-of-the-art equipment to analyse results. As all sampling is completed in-house we have a very fast turnaround for results.
We offer customers the following:
We can provide you with all the necessary sampling instruments needed to take an excellent representative grease sample from your machinery
Please contact our sales department for a detailed list of instruments available.
For further information please contact:
Loughmartin Business Park,Tullow,County Carlow
Switchboard Tel: +353 (0) 59 9152881
Fax: +353 (0) 59 9152886